eating habits

  • Barbara/Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 2:48 PM
      I've been reading about people traveling to the "old country" etc...and
      remembered something we did in our house and wondered if it was Slovak?Rusyn
      or just goofy!...

      We drank buttermilk......and put salt and pepper in it...........I still do
      that and find it really "yummy" like that.

      My parents and grandparents must have ingested lots of salt because I also
      remember sprinkling salt on my dinner plate and then dipping a piece of
      celery into it on each bite or a radish.......

      Barbara - Uprooting family trees

      "Pray for AMERICA"