Re: [S-R] Digest Number 1793 Re: Help reading passenger manifest

  • gary.gaba@firstdata.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      To Bohdana Badzio:

      Regarding the Manifest for Laszlo BADZO, I have been able to intensify it
      somewhat and it appears to be Christiana or Christina.

      I will be able, hopefully, to get it clearer with some programs I have on
      my home computer this evening. I'll let you know tomorrow and will send
      you an attachment with the improved clarity.

      Gary
    • srkrizan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
        What programs do you have that help images? I have Photoshop CS would this
        help?
        Simon Richard Krizan SRkrizan@... 1.847.398.7812 fax:
        1.419.791.0918
        Son of Bessie (Bosena) KUZELA & CHVILICEK, KOVAR, CIGNALEK, ZEMEK & PAVELKA
        around Vlcnov, Moravia, Czech Republic Grandfather Vendelin KRIZAN &
        HOLEKSY or HOLEKSZY, near Dolne Oresany, Trnava County, Slovak Republic
        Grandmother Ruzena (Rosina) CECH or Csech & TRNOVICS, near Losonec, Trnava
        County, Slovak Republic