Re: [S-R] Prayer Recorded in Unknown Langauge

  • maria hudek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi ,

      all saints can be "all saints" I guess, because it is big catholic event on 1st November when everybody goes to the cemetery, even not religios people.

      Maria

      Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia <sali777@...> wrote:
      Frank

      this is exact translation:

      "Lord, give us good English (2 words I cannot understand) all saint night
      (I think she means Easter by this), Amen! We say 'Velku Noc' that is
      literally translated Big Night - and I think she is praying for good
      Easter.

      It sounds like old Slovakian, but the lady speaks too fast in the middle,
      so I cannot understand what she is saying.

      I live about 10km from Rohoznik. I hope this helps.

      Regards

      Sylvia