Re: [S-R] Help reading passenger manifest

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      Very hard to read it.

      Does anyone know of other online sites besides Ellis Island where we can
      search for family who came over to the US?

      I've exhausted Ellis Island's site.

      DAniel Wachtenheim

      Dear all,

      I wonder if someone could help me decipher a name on the passenger
      manifest for Laszlo BADZO, arriving EI on 14 February 1909 from Fiume,
      line #7:

      http://tinyurl.com/aydpj

      The name I'm interested in is that of his wife in column 11. It is
      very pale, and I couldn't adjust the image in my Paint Shop well
      enough to read it. Perhaps you have a better luck.

      Thank you very much,

      Bohdana Badzio

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
        Wow, that's some incredibly bad copy -- what a shame.

        Caye

        --- jump4toys@... wrote:

        > Very hard to read it.
        >
        > Does anyone know of other online sites besides Ellis
        > Island where we can
        > search for family who came over to the US?
        >
        > I've exhausted Ellis Island's site.
        >
        > DAniel Wachtenheim
        >
        > Dear all,
        >
        > I wonder if someone could help me decipher a name on
        > the passenger
        > manifest for Laszlo BADZO, arriving EI on 14
        > February 1909 from Fiume,
        > line #7:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/aydpj
        >
        > The name I'm interested in is that of his wife in
        > column 11. It is
        > very pale, and I couldn't adjust the image in my
        > Paint Shop well
        > enough to read it. Perhaps you have a better luck.
        >
        > Thank you very much,
        >
        > Bohdana Badzio

        > removed]

        Discover Yahoo!