Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] New Books

  • RAHannig00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      Hi,
      I noticed the reference materials under the above subject pertaining to
      Moravia and the Moravian Church. I live right next to Bethlehem, PA,
      settlement for the Moravian church in the US and home to Moravian College. I
      have not used the archives at Moravian college but I understand it is vast,
      but probably contains mostly church history. Anyway I mention this in case
      my being in the vicinity of these resources can be any help to anyone.
      Robin Hannig
      Palmer PA