Re: [S-R] OT: Scanning many snapshots

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2005
      Bill,
      When I took my digital pictures of old photos, I didn't have to use a tripod. I set the pictures on a table outside in daylight, but not direct sun. This was good enough to get a fast enough shutter speed to prevent blurs. Give it a try before going away so you can get the feel of it.
      Good luck
      Ed Klenovich