Szolyva in Ukraine

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      Bill...

      I have been enjoying this map of Bereq that you sent where I see the cities
      of Munkacs, Bereqszasz, Szolyva, but I have now a BIG question! As I'm looking
      at the map, I see that there's the city of Szolyva in bold letters, just
      above Munkacs. IT's very obvious on the map. But if I look at the northeast
      area near the cities of Verecke, I see another little village names Szolyva.
      This is strange for me, as there's a little village and the bigger town in 2
      different areas.
      Can you explain what this might be?
      Also.....I saw in the same area there's a Verecke, and then to the left of
      it, there's another Verecke.

      This is confusing to me....
      Can you give me your thoughts?

      DAniel