RE: [S-R] Hungarian Word - Help - "nem telen"

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2005
      These are Magyar words:

      nem - not
      telen - in the winter

      we see this in the 1869 Census also under the read and write question:

      tud = knows how
      nem tude = doesn't know how

      http://tinyurl.com/b9qqx - Mormon's guidebook

      Regarding Feudal terminology

      zseller
      http://www.genealogy.ro/cont/11.htm - Banat was a province of old Hungary,
      thus the terminolgy is generally applicable as are the social constructs.
      http://www.felix-game.ca/html_files/gfarmer2.html
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/social_status.htm

      Bill Tarkulich