Surname: KOTASEK, KALAFUT

  • Jennifer Martinek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005
      I am searching for any information on these surnames. The information
      I have on cities/villages may have the wrong spellings I am not sure.
      My grandfather JOHN KOTASEK was born in MORAFKO, AUSTRIA on Dec. 10,
      1869. His last residence prior to coming over to the states was
      MARKUSOFCE, HUNGARY.

      My grandmother MARIA KALAFUT was born in MARKUSOVCE, CZECHOSLOVAKIA on
      April 16, 1875. She came to America on Nov. 18, 1903 on the vessel SS
      GROSSER KURFURST.

      I wanted to locate any information on possibly their parents' names or
      any relatives that may still be over there.