Help!

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 9:31 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      I have found my way back to this list after a short time away. I am,
      once again, looking for help. I recently had pictures taken of the two
      villages where my great grandparents came from and I am in need of some
      help with translating some tombstones and church plaques. Is there
      anyone who would be kind enough to help? The villages that I have
      pictures of are Csaszlocz and Kereknye. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated!

      Robin