Re: [S-R] Hudek or Hudec

  • maria hudek
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      Hi Mary,

      Names Hudek and Hudec are spelled and pronouced different way and they are both in Slovakia for long years.
      Hudec is much more used.

      Regards,

      Maria

      Mary Hudec <hawaiihudec@...> wrote:
      Hi David,

      Did they spell Hudek or Hudec? As a Hudec I have been
      searching for my greatgrandparents and have noticed
      the two spellings of the names and have wondered if
      the name was changed here or there sometime in the
      past.

      Mary