Re: [S-R] Where was Luka?

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
      -Where was Luka?

      Lukov SARIS was once called Luko

      it is now joined up with Venezia and there are t
      wonderful old wooden Greek Catholic churches there

      helene

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Curt Bochanyin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Richard D. Custer"
        <rcuster@e...> wrote:
        > _Antroponimiia Priashivshchyny_, a dictionary of Ukrainian surnames
        of eastern Slovakia, removed]

        Rich,
        OK, now I'm really curious. I've checked around and can't find this
        title anywhere. I'd like to consult such a work. Can you give any
        more information about its publishing or author (or authors). Where
        do you think we might find a copy?

        Curt B