Re: [S-R] Re: Help with village name

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2005
      Thanks, John!

      I am well acquainted with th FHC and have been searching Hethars, where my
      grandmother was born (Carolina was her younger sister).

      Thanks for giving me the film numbers for Rovne as well as the ones for the
      census. So far I have not ventured into census records, but I guess I should
      start doing that as well.

      Thanks again and have a great week!

      Kathi