social security numbers

  • savygardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      There is no other way to obtain information from a social security
      card application than by ordering the copy of the application. I am a
      former social security employee (retired) and we were able to give
      people printouts of their's or their deceased families social security
      card application information. Due to identity theft, this is no
      longer possible. If a person wanted a copy of the application, it
      only cost them $7.00. Now, because of all the screening that has to
      be done, the cost has raised.