Re: [S-R] Genealogy For the last 60,000 years

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2005
      Thanks Michael for the feedback.

      I am considering pruchase of the kit. Will appreciate your comments as you proceed in the process and on the results.

      Gil K.

      Michael Mojher <mgmojher@...> wrote:
      I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005

        >I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
        >Michael Mojher

        Yes, please do. I was considering it. What did the kit cost?
        Joyce
      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
          Dear Joyce,
          It lists for $99.95, with tax it came to $107. 87. Tax might be calculated by the state ordered from.
          Michael Mojher
          >I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
          >Michael Mojher

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Joyce & Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
            Thanks Michael -
            Look forward to hearing what you think of the information and if it was worth the money.
            Joyce

            from: Michael Mojher <mgmojher@...>

          • Bratgirl54@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
              I too purchased the kit and very interested in finding the results....