Re: [S-R] Genealogy For the last 60,000 years

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2005
      I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2005
        Thanks Michael for the feedback.

        I am considering pruchase of the kit. Will appreciate your comments as you proceed in the process and on the results.

        Gil K.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005

          >I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
          >Michael Mojher

          Yes, please do. I was considering it. What did the kit cost?
          Joyce
        • Michael Mojher
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
            Dear Joyce,
            It lists for $99.95, with tax it came to $107. 87. Tax might be calculated by the state ordered from.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
              Thanks Michael -
              Look forward to hearing what you think of the information and if it was worth the money.
              Joyce

              from: Michael Mojher <mgmojher@...>

            • Bratgirl54@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19, 2005
                I too purchased the kit and very interested in finding the results....