Re: [S-R] Genealogy For the last 60,000 years

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18 8:44 AM
      Colin,

      This looks like a very interesting project.

      I wonder how many, if any, Slovak-Worlders are considering participation in this project?

      Gil

      raybravo2000 <colinv@...> wrote:

      As part of a project to map human migration, anyone can have their DNA
      analyzed for ancestral orgins under a program created by National
      Geographic & IBM.

      There's a article on B1 of today's "Wall Street Journal":

      http://www5.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/participate.html

    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18 10:37 AM
        I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
        Michael Mojher

        raybravo2000 <colinv@...> wrote:

        As part of a project to map human migration, anyone can have their DNA
        analyzed for ancestral orgins under a program created by National
        Geographic & IBM.

        There's a article on B1 of today's "Wall Street Journal":

        http://www5.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/participate.html

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Gil Kubancsek
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18 11:37 AM
          Thanks Michael for the feedback.

          I am considering pruchase of the kit. Will appreciate your comments as you proceed in the process and on the results.

          Gil K.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19 6:36 AM

            >I have purchased the kit. It will be interesting to see the results. Upon their arrival I will post the results.
            >Michael Mojher

            Yes, please do. I was considering it. What did the kit cost?
            Joyce
          • Michael Mojher
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19 11:43 AM
              Dear Joyce,
              It lists for $99.95, with tax it came to $107. 87. Tax might be calculated by the state ordered from.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19 2:03 PM
                Thanks Michael -
                Look forward to hearing what you think of the information and if it was worth the money.
                Joyce

                from: Michael Mojher <mgmojher@...>

              • Bratgirl54@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 19 5:56 PM
                  I too purchased the kit and very interested in finding the results....