Re: [S-R] Help, please

  • Dr. Joe Q.
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2005
      Dear Pat,

      You are dealing with a reputable person here - - - remember
      Diogenes??, well you have found an honest man!

      Dr. "Q"

    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2005
        At 12:12 PM 18/04/2005, you wrote:

        >Dear Pat,
        >
        >You are dealing with a reputable person here - - - remember
        >Diogenes??, well you have found an honest man!
        >
        >Dr. "Q"

        I'll second that.
        Nick

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2005
          I'll third that! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and accurate, but very generous with his time and talent.
          Bill T

          > From: Nick Holcz <nickh@...>
          > Date: 2005/04/18 Mon AM 06:01:24 EDT
          > To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [S-R] Help, please
          >

          > At 12:12 PM 18/04/2005, you wrote:
          >
          > >Dear Pat,
          > >
          > >You are dealing with a reputable person here - - - remember
          > >Diogenes??, well you have found an honest man!
          > >
          > >Dr. "Q"
          >
          > I'll second that.
          > Nick
          >

          > >Vladimir Bohinc wrote:
          > >
          > > >Dear Pat,
          > > >I was very happy when I found your connection and was expecting you to
          > > contact me.
          > > >However, the whole thing seems to be too good to be true, so I am still
          > > waiting for your mail.
          > > >Is it possible,that you have some second thoughts?
          > > >I said, no research will be needed, which means, there will be no
          > > charge. Is this suspicious?
          > > >Should I better charge?
          > > >Please, help me understand this.
          > > >With best regards,
          > > >Vladimir Bohinc
          > > >
          > > >PS
          > > >This group is very old and we all know each other for years. Only honest
          > > people.

        • Pat Watkins
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
            Mr. Bohinc--

            I have been sending you e-mails at your e-mail address
            (konekta@...). Have you been receiving them?

            Thanks, Pat