Great luck!

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
      Wow!!! Did you ever get lucky.

      The part of your family tree that only has records available in the
      Slovak archives has been completed by a professional genealogist and
      the church records for the other branch are widely available for local
      research at the LDs Family History Center.

      It just doesn't get any better . . .
    • Pat Watkins
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 10, 2006
        Hello Mr. John Q Adam:

        You sent me a real boatload of information about
        research sites way back in April, 2005 (via the
        SR) site. I certainly thank you for the help. I
        do admit, though, I was more than confused and
        extremely intimidated about the entire project
        and have been one of those "lurkers" on the SR
        site. I have, however, gleaned a wealth of
        information during the lurking time and now feel
        somewhat more confident about what to seek when I
        go to my local LDS family history center and a
        little more knowledgeable about what information
        I need and what information is a "nice to have"
        bit. For this I thank you and, having said the
        above, I will now dive in head first and hope for the best.

        Pat

        Pat, Lane and Jesse