New member w/surnames

  • RJMRAZIK
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hello list members!
      I just found your mailing list and am hoping this list will be able to
      provide me some support, encouragement, tips and information as I try to
      learn more about my husband's ancestors and where they lived. I would be
      happy to share anything I can, as well!

      My husband's family surnames:
      MRAZIK, KOTES, KOVACK, and JURACSICS

      They always said they were Slovaks from Czechoslovakia, so I think I've
      finally found the right list! All known ancestors (parents etc.) are
      deceased so we have had a very hard time with our research.
      I would very much like to make contact with relatives and anyone researching
      any of these same surnames.
      It would be wonderful to hear from those of you that could share some tips
      and information that might help a beginner who only speaks English and knows
      very little about this area of the world.
      I look forward to hearing and learning from you!
      Thank-you,
      Peggy Mrazik