Going to Slovakia in May

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:01 PM
      Dear Members,
      I will be in Eastern Slovakia, based in Presov, for the first three weeks of May.
      On last years trip I had time to photograph some villages for members. I don't have as much time to spare this year. Still, if there is something I can do for someone please contact me and we can discuss it.
      Michael Mojher