Re: [S-R] Need advice on letter writing

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 10:20 AM
      Keep your first one short and simple -- feel free to
      write in English -- probably typing it would be best
      -- and if this person on the other end has children or
      knows someone with young family members, you'll likely
      have no trouble being understood -- the world's youth
      are computer-literate and love to instant message and
      chat, and the universal language for that is English
      -- that and the BBC is broadcast world-wide and youth
      listen to that to perfect their English.

      Good luck, let us know how that pans out.

      Caye

      http://personals.yahoo.com