Off-Topic: Slovakia Ski Team

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:32 AM
      I was skiing at Burke Mountain, Vermont yesterday 3/27. About 4 chairs ahead of me was a fellow with a jacket emblazoned with "Slovakia Ski Team" on the back. He was skiing alone and gone by the time I got off the lift on top. I never saw him the remainder of the day. No one I asked knew anything about the fellow. It seemed a little suspicious since the jacket was in English. Can anyone add to this?
      Thanks,
      Bill Tarkulich