RE: Slovaks in PA Town

  • Joe zima
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      Dear Andrea,

      Thank you for posting the the excellent article concerning Ford City, PA. I read it with great interest as I learned a year or two ago that my grandfather who was from Rohoznik (near Malacky) first settled (with relatives) in Ford City, Pennsylvania in 1905. He later relocated to Chicago.

      Happy Easter to all!

      Joe Zima