Slovaks in PA Town

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 6:40 PM
      http://story.europesun.com/p.x/ct/9/cid/ab2402315313d795/id/d2cc0b51c3b1f9cb/

    • Joe zima
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 7:45 AM
        Dear Andrea,

        Thank you for posting the the excellent article concerning Ford City, PA. I read it with great interest as I learned a year or two ago that my grandfather who was from Rohoznik (near Malacky) first settled (with relatives) in Ford City, Pennsylvania in 1905. He later relocated to Chicago.

        Happy Easter to all!

        Joe Zima