RE: [S-R] Property issues

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 23 4:04 AM
      Over 200 villages were victims of Operation Vistula, beyond Lesko, Poland to
      the Northwest.
      These village were all a part of the Austrian castradal system.

      I have Austrian castradal maps for volume two of the Bieszczady Slownik
      Historyczno-Krajaozoznawcy, Gmina Cisna region.

      Perhaps I've missed your point - you don't refer to which comment of mine
      you are commenting on.

      ______________
      Bill Tarkulich

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 24 5:21 AM
        Dear Bill,
        Many thanks.
        No need to sit down; I was referring to the monthly salary and you are referring to the year's salary.
        It used to be, that the ratio between Slovakia and let us say Austria, which has very good salaries, was 1:10.
        Here are some links where you can see the prices.
        The ratio between the agricultural land and construction land price can be 1:100.
        http://www.trh.sk/

        http://reality.dct.sk/

        http://nehnutelnosti.residence.sk/domy-byty-pozemky.jsp

        http://www.realitymdt.sk/pozemky.php

        http://www.reality-slovensko.sk/slovak/1_predaj/nehnutelnosti.html

        All this market is not mature yet.

        If you need a special vocabulary for surfing or understanding slovak real estate sites, let me know.

        regards,

        Vladimir