Russian Translation of WWII Soviet Operations

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005
      I have in my hands pages from a 1944 Soviet Army operations book written in Russian, which decomposes the troop movements and battles in eastern Slovakia, just east of Dukla pass. It describes the liberation operation in October, 1944.

      Please drop me a private note if you would like to help me translate it to English (without monetary compensation). The results will be posted to the web. There is no rush.

      This is a continuation of my WWII Carpathian battle map work
      found at http://tinyurl.com/3qbcj

      Thanks,
      Bill Tarkulich