PITTSBURGH SLOVAK HOUR

  • mjesko@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2000
      HI GANG!

      I don't know how many of you are like but I love music. Thru the wonders
      of modern technology, we can now here the songs of our grandparents and
      gr-grandparents every Sunday afternoon.

      The Slovak Hour from Pittsburgh is on WPIT every Sunday from 3-4pm. By
      clicking on: www.wpitam.com you will be able to listen to it live if
      you have a computer.

      If you can, stop by and listen to Rudi and Zuzka and let them know how
      you like the show.

      mark

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"
    • mjesko@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2000
        A SHORT PS

        When you get to WPITAM.COM it will say something about Gospel radio. On
        Sunday afternoon, it is ALL ETHNIC PROGRAMING.

        Happy listening!!!

        PPS

        I hope I haven't offended anyone by posting this way.