Hamburg database

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      The interesting thing about the Hamburg lists is that all of the people
      shown in their database are also found in the Ellis Island database. That
      saves me paying those guys $20 per immigrant for an extraction.
      http://www.ltyr.hamburg.de

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
        Has anyone parted with their money and pulled data from the Hamburg
        database? Did you receive any data you didn't already have, such as fare
        paid?
        Thanks,

        Bill Tarkulich