Re: Digest Number 194

  • Maureen Pulignano
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2000
      Jackie,
      The numbers are -- from right to left: Volume number; Enumeration District;
      Visitation Number.

      Use these numbers at your FHC to determine which film to order for the actual
      census records. Then, when the film comes in, use these to get you straight to the
      page and line of your ancestor's records.
      Maureen