Baptismal Certificate Examples

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 2:10 AM
      Does anyone have a baptismal certificate from Hungary (esp. Slovakia-lands)
      from pre-1918 that they might like to have shown as an example?
      I just noticed that my page of images,
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/passports%20certificates%20documents.htm is
      incomplete in this regard. I only have a Reformed certificate. These
      images really help newbie's (and all, actually) acclimate themselves with
      what they have.

      I would love to post copies of such images. We could block out some or the
      actual data if privacy is a concern. It would also be extremely helpful if
      we could translate it and use it as a reference document (perhaps one person
      provides the document, one provides the translation).

      Please let me know.

      Thanks!

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8 5:45 AM
        Bill, I have a Rodny List = Birth Certificate and Kivonat = Extract.
        I will try to scan to you, fax if you need it, amd snail mail if the
        quality is poor.

        John
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8 4:22 PM
          Thank you everyone for your replies. Work is getting in my way. I received
          four offers. I'm going to examine each one to see if they provide a unique
          example and go from there. I will write to you separately over the next few
          days. Now it's back to my meetings!

          ______________
          Bill Tarkulich

          Does anyone have a baptismal certificate from Hungary (esp. Slovakia-lands)
          from pre-1918 that they might like to have shown as an example? I just
          noticed that my page of images,
          http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/passports%20certificates%20documents.htm is
          incomplete in this regard. I only have a Reformed certificate. These
          images really help newbie's (and all, actually) acclimate themselves with
          what they have.

          I would love to post copies of such images. We could block out some or the
          actual data if privacy is a concern. It would also be extremely helpful if
          we could translate it and use it as a reference document (perhaps one person
          provides the document, one provides the translation).

          Please let me know.

          Thanks!

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Paula
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9 6:06 AM
            Bill I have a Catholic Kivonat from 1862 from Torontal. Would that
            work since I'm not familiar with Slovak-lands?

            paula