Re: [S-R] Julianna Mudry

  • suburbanhollidays
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2005
      Thank you- that's not her but it did point me in another direction.
      A couple more things I didn't mention in the first post that we do
      know about her: Her birthdate is June 17, 1881 and she came to the
      US in 1904 (that's the year my mother gave me). And she was single
      and possibly traveled with her sister Helen. My mother also gave me
      some names of friends she might have traveled with as well. After
      browsing around the Ellis Island records, it seems to me that she
      matches best to:

      Julia Planeta
      ethnicity Hungary, Slovakia
      last res. Casoza
      arrival June 30, 1903
      age 22 gender F marital status S
      ship Grosser Kurfurst
      departure port Bremen

      Now, I suppose I should spend a little time checking out "Casoza".

      Thank you for the tip!

      Lisa