(no subject)

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 1999
      I have obtained the name and e-mail address of a possible relative from a
      list called "Zaznam Slovakov na Internete", but for some reason, I am
      unable to send him any messages. His name is Jozef Brna and his e-mail
      address is "brnaj@...". I have tried to send him a letter both
      on the Juno e-mail and on Netscape Webmail. The Netscape Webmail stated
      "Remote host said: 550 <brnaj@...>...User unknown". I received
      essentially the same message from the Juno e-mail.

      Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong?

      William F. Brna
      wfbrna@... or wfbrna@...