Looking for Veverka family members

  • Cheryl Veverka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
      I am married to a Veverka and he has been interested into looking
      for other family members in the USA.. His grand parents were from
      the old country. His father was born in the state of Iowa.
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
        --- Cheryl Veverka <cherylveverka@...> wrote:

        > I am married to a Veverka

        does he know where they came from in Slovakia?
        We have 2 listings for Veverka in our Slovak Pride
        data base- glad to share the info and contacts with
        you. Probably you know by now that it means squirrel.

        helene

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250