Re: [S-R] Ciprich surname

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Dear Sandra,
      This is a very short notice for your trip of this kind.It may well end up in frustration. I strongly recommend you to read
      this article http://www.konekta.sk/en_genealogy.htm
      which covers several aspects of finding relatives, all backed by lots of experience first hand.
      In case of a need, I could find them for you before you come.
      With best regards,
      Vladimir Bohinc