Re: [S-R] Zupa Kosicka

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
      In 1925 it would be the County or Region of Kosice, Czechoslovakia. Present-day district of Kosice, Slovakia.

      > From: Sergio Fabián Rabatin <gamakjachum@...>
      > Date: 2005/02/17 Thu AM 11:04:29 EST
      > To: Slovak Roots <slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [S-R] Zupa Kosicka
      >

      > I've got some difficult. Could anyone say me which place must be Zupa Kosicka in 1925?
      >
      > SergioR

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
        Does anyone recognize the place name of Hasock? The
        surname is Supka.

        Thanks

        helene

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
          How about HUSAK OR HUSEK?

          ______________
          Bill Tarkulich

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005
            Dear Helene,
            This is a corrupted name. I doubt, there is any name ending with ck, which is rather an american ending.
            I have lots of Supkas, all from the area between Nove Mesto n.V. and Pobedim in Western Slovakia.
            What was the name of the spouse?
            Best regards,
            Vladimir

            Does anyone recognize the place name of Hasock? The
            surname is Supka.

            Thanks

            helene

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            http://www.eset.sk

          • helene cincebeaux
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005
              --- Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:

              > Dear Helene,
              > This is a corrupted name. I doubt, there is any name
              > ending with ck, which is rather an american ending.
              > I have lots of Supkas, all from the area between
              > Nove Mesto n.V. and Pobedim in Western Slovakia.
              > What was the name of the spouse?

              thanks so much Vladimir - surnames my friend gave me
              are Sopko and Zeman and
              Polak from Stara Bystrica TRENCIN

              really appreciate your help and Frank's too.

              helene

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005

                > How about HUSAK OR HUSEK?

                Thanks Bill - i will ask about these