Re: [S-R] Zupa Kosicka

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
      This means Kosice County.
      Vladimir

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Sergio Fabián Rabatin
      To: Slovak Roots
      Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:04 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Zupa Kosicka

      I've got some difficult. Could anyone say me which place must be Zupa Kosicka in 1925?

      SergioR

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      http://www.eset.sk

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
        In 1925 it would be the County or Region of Kosice, Czechoslovakia. Present-day district of Kosice, Slovakia.

        > From: Sergio Fabián Rabatin <gamakjachum@...>
        > Date: 2005/02/17 Thu AM 11:04:29 EST
        > To: Slovak Roots <slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [S-R] Zupa Kosicka
        >

        > I've got some difficult. Could anyone say me which place must be Zupa Kosicka in 1925?
        >
        > SergioR

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • helene cincebeaux
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
          Does anyone recognize the place name of Hasock? The
          surname is Supka.

          Thanks

          helene

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2005
            How about HUSAK OR HUSEK?

            ______________
            Bill Tarkulich

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005
              Dear Helene,
              This is a corrupted name. I doubt, there is any name ending with ck, which is rather an american ending.
              I have lots of Supkas, all from the area between Nove Mesto n.V. and Pobedim in Western Slovakia.
              What was the name of the spouse?
              Best regards,
              Vladimir

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005
                --- Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:

                > Dear Helene,
                > This is a corrupted name. I doubt, there is any name
                > ending with ck, which is rather an american ending.
                > I have lots of Supkas, all from the area between
                > Nove Mesto n.V. and Pobedim in Western Slovakia.
                > What was the name of the spouse?

                thanks so much Vladimir - surnames my friend gave me
                are Sopko and Zeman and
                Polak from Stara Bystrica TRENCIN

                really appreciate your help and Frank's too.

                helene

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 18, 2005

                  > How about HUSAK OR HUSEK?

                  Thanks Bill - i will ask about these