Church locations

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
      Vladimir Bohnic (& others)
      Somewhere recently I read that in old Hungary, by decree a church must be
      located within a one-hours walk (or something like this) from its'
      congregants. Is this correct? If so, can you refer me to the document
      which describes this? I am wracking my brain trying to find it again, but
      can't recall where I read this.

      Thanks,