Updated "History of the Ulic Valley"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      I have just published an update to the translated "History of the Ulič
      Valley" - A 2002 rewrite of the original 1996 work. Interesting insight
      into this poor eastern Slovakia region, past and present, written by a local
      resident. Brings to light some of the finer detail of the struggles and
      problems faced by impoverished, former peasants in this remote region.
      See http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/SL_ulic_valley_history.htm

      Bill Tarkulich