Village names

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2005
      I agree with your comments on the named villages. If you have
      Podrobny Auto Atlas, locate Tisovec and then look south a short
      distance to see Hanovo, just a few scattered chaty along the hillside
      beside the railway tracks.
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@r...>
        wrote:

        > I agree with your comments on the named villages. If you have
        > Podrobny Auto Atlas, locate Tisovec and then look south a short
        > distance to see Hanovo, just a few scattered chaty along the
        hillside
        > beside the railway tracks.

        d^akujem

        See Hanovo in Podrobny Auto Atlas and Tisovec as Tiszolcz
        and Klenovec under Klenocz in 1910 Gomor es Kishont varmegye
        map.

        Frank K