Re: Surnames: BIELIK and NOVOSAD

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
      I believe that Visatche Podrakdie should be Vrs'atske Podhradie. The
      villages Cerveny Kamen and Lednicke Rovne are west of Puchov.

      LDS has church records for Cerveny Kamen. Lednicke Rovne and
      Vrs'atske Podhradie records might be available. Refer to LDS fiche
      #6000786.

      Slovak Telephone White Pages
      You might find relatives in Slovakia who have a telephone by looking
      them up in the phone book white pages at
      http://www.zoznamst.sk/eng/index.html using (at least) the first
      three letters of the family name and the area code 042.