Re: [S-R] Researching Karabinos, Adamec, Kushnir and Scasny

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2005
      --- jmk3280 <jmk3280@...> wrote:

      > Both of my parent's families are from Slovakia. My
      > paternal
      > grandfather is Stefan Karabinos from Fintice. He
      > came to the US in
      > 1900, but died in 1918. He had a brother John (Jan).
      > In 1910 He
      > married Maria Kusnir, my grandmother. I can't find
      > any info on her.
      > My maternal grandfather is Michael (Michal) Scasny.
      > Three of his
      > brothers cam to the US, Rudolph, Jonas and John. In
      > 1909 he maried
      > Anna Adamec. I have very litttle information on her.
      > They were both
      > from Velke Kostolany. Both families settled in
      > Lansford, PA. I know
      > nothing about their parents. I'm trying to get
      > together a family
      > history for my daughter. I'm hoping to get a source
      > for information
      > on both Fintice and Velke Kostolany. email
      > jmk3280@...

      THINK I CAQN HELP YOU WITH CONTACTS FOR BOTH FINTICE
      AND VELKE KOSTOLANY

      PLS E-MAIL ME DIRECT

      HELENE
      helenezxz@...

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 26, 2005
        Helene, I haven't noticed your name on the Slovak boards. Been
        lurking? Glad to see your appearance.
      • helene cincebeaux
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 26, 2005
          --- johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote:

          > Helene, I haven't noticed your name on the Slovak
          > boards. Been
          > lurking? Glad to see your appearance.

          Thanks John - just back from 2 weeks in slovakia -
          the spa in piestany was heaven

          helene

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail