Ondrej, Ondrey

  • sorghumgrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      Some of my ancestors were Ondrejs/Ondreys from eastern Slovakia near
      Kosice. They immigrated to western Pennsylvania to work in the
      mining and steel industry. Many descendants were named Andrew in
      honor of this family name.
      If anyone has information on the family or might be a relative,
      please contact me.

      Shawna Gambol Woodard

      sorghumgrass@...
    • Jeanann Jameson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
        hi was this his first name or last name? jean
        --- sorghumgrass <swoodard@...>
        wrote:

        > Some of my ancestors were Ondrejs/Ondreys from
        > eastern Slovakia near
        > Kosice. They immigrated to western Pennsylvania to
        > work in the
        > mining and steel industry. Many descendants were
        > named Andrew in
        > honor of this family name.
        > If anyone has information on the family or might be
        > a relative,
        > please contact me.
        >
        > Shawna Gambol Woodard
        >
        > sorghumgrass@...