STREZENEC / STRIEZENEC

  • Debra Strezenec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Good evening all:

      I am still in hot pursuit of my husband's ancestors and I need a littel extra help in deciphering this birth certificate. As I do not know how to add appropriate accents, please bear with me. Some of this is easy to decipher, but I would like input as to not to assume anything.

      It is good to now know - finally - that the name had been changed and that those persons listed in the Slovak Telephone Directory may truly be relatives. That task comes after all has been verified and re-checked.

      Thanks for all your guidance and support so far.

      Debra Strezenec

      Rodny' a krestni list.

      Den,mesic, rok narozeni Siedmehojula jedentisiedev�tstodvadsatp�t
      7.VII.1925

      krtu 31 oktobra 1925

      Imeno ditete MILAN JAN (my husband's uncle)

      Vyznani ceskoslovenske

      Nardnost ceskoslovenska

      Otec striezenec Jan, nar.roku 1895 v Cuklasovce, zupa Nitra, CSR,syn
      Jozefa a jeho manz. Anny rod. Sokolik

      Matka Maria, mar 14. juna 1900 v Hybby, zupa Liptovska, CSR, dcera Jana.
      Rajniaka a jeho manz. Anny Dzurek

      Krtil Rev. Jozef Kostka, farar v Binghamton, NY

      Kmotri Vavrica Juraj a jeho manz. Julia

      Duchovni sprava v Binghampton, NY
      dne 12.marca 1926

      Czechoslovak Church of St. Cyril and Methodius Binghamton, NY