Alternate for Slovakia Map

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
      Here is an an alternate to our favorite www.mapy.sk Slovakia map navigation
      tool. It appears to use the same MAPA rendering. Animates some of the map
      movement, so I'd recommend high speed connections (cable, dsl, office) will
      have the best experience.
      It's in Slovak, but it's pretty intuitive.
      http://www.supernavigator.sk
      Enjoy,

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
        Wow, this is really cool!!!

        Caye

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
          It actually has an English interface - click on the British Flag

          ______________
          Bill Tarkulich

          tool. It appears to use the same MAPA rendering. Animates some of the map
          movement, so I'd recommend high speed connections (cable, dsl, office) will
          have the best experience. It's in Slovak, but it's pretty intuitive.
          http://www.supernavigator.sk Enjoy,

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Caye Caswick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
            Yep, already figured that out -- laughing at how far
            from my gram's village the bank is and the ATM and the
            gas station, hahahahaha, this is really super Bill.

            Caye

            > It actually has an English interface - click on the
            > British Flag
            >
            > ______________
            > Bill Tarkulich

            http://my.yahoo.com
          • Don Havlicek
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
              Why do I get a blank map and the 'drag and drop' at the upper right does
              nothing?
              Don

              Bill Tarkulich wrote:
              > It actually has an English interface - click on the British Flag
              >
              > ______________
              > Bill Tarkulich

            • Dr. Joe Q.
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 13, 2005
                Dear Don,

                I can't figure out if you are using Netscape or Mozilla Firefox, but
                both of them work on my computer. The "drag and drop" is a simple
                outlining program to set a box over the are you are interested in, that
                area is then presented in the main display box. I didn't try it but
                perhaps the site expects cookies to be working. If you are using
                Netscape, contact me off list and I'll work through the cookie thing so
                they will be deleted when you close your browser (no persistent cookies
                - - - ever!).

                Dr. "Q"