Attachments

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
      About a year ago Yahoogroups started deleting any attachments to
      emails.... so you couldn't keep things in the mail storage area on
      the list website... the ONLY way it will go through I am told (by
      yahoo) is if you are on regular mail mode and someone sends something
      with an attachment all those on regular (individual) mode will get
      it, but it will be taken off digests and not stored in the lists
      website.

      So if you want to store something for people to look at, you have to
      go to the lists website and put it in the Files or Photos section.
      That's the only way.

      Maura
      listowner

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Schoemann"