Re: [S-R] Old Prayer

  • Frank Schoemann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
      Bill,

      It says "this list does not accept attachments". How do you know if
      there is an attachemt. I don't see any.

      It also says below "non-text portions of this message have been
      removed". I don't understand what this means.

      Frank Schoemann

      <bill.tarkulich@i...> wrote:
      > Sorry, this list does not accept attachments. If you have a Yahoo
      ID, you
      > can post it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/
      under "files" or
      > "photos", then announce it to the group.
      >
      > ______________
      > Bill Tarkulich

      my guess
      > is that it may be Slovenian. dobru could be Polish, Slovak Notz
      sounds like
      > the Polish Noc meaning night.

      email to
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
    • mpetzolt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
        About a year ago Yahoogroups started deleting any attachments to
        emails.... so you couldn't keep things in the mail storage area on
        the list website... the ONLY way it will go through I am told (by
        yahoo) is if you are on regular mail mode and someone sends something
        with an attachment all those on regular (individual) mode will get
        it, but it will be taken off digests and not stored in the lists
        website.

        So if you want to store something for people to look at, you have to
        go to the lists website and put it in the Files or Photos section.
        That's the only way.

        Maura
        listowner

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Schoemann"