Re: [S-R] Old Prayer

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      It would be very interesting to see if anyone can translate this. my guess
      is that it may be Slovenian. dobru could be Polish, Slovak
      Notz sounds like the Polish Noc meaning night.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        Sorry, this list does not accept attachments. If you have a Yahoo ID, you
        can post it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/ under "files" or
        "photos", then announce it to the group.

        ______________
        Bill Tarkulich

        It would be very interesting to see if anyone can translate this. my guess
        is that it may be Slovenian. dobru could be Polish, Slovak Notz sounds like
        the Polish Noc meaning night.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Frank Schoemann
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
          Bill,

          It says "this list does not accept attachments". How do you know if
          there is an attachemt. I don't see any.

          It also says below "non-text portions of this message have been
          removed". I don't understand what this means.

          Frank Schoemann

          <bill.tarkulich@i...> wrote:
          > Sorry, this list does not accept attachments. If you have a Yahoo
          ID, you
          > can post it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/
          under "files" or
          > "photos", then announce it to the group.
          >
          > ______________
          > Bill Tarkulich

        • mpetzolt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
            About a year ago Yahoogroups started deleting any attachments to
            emails.... so you couldn't keep things in the mail storage area on
            the list website... the ONLY way it will go through I am told (by
            yahoo) is if you are on regular mail mode and someone sends something
            with an attachment all those on regular (individual) mode will get
            it, but it will be taken off digests and not stored in the lists
            website.

            So if you want to store something for people to look at, you have to
            go to the lists website and put it in the Files or Photos section.
            That's the only way.

            Maura
            listowner

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Schoemann"