Re: [S-R] MATIASOVCI

  • krisstrot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/1/2005 9:16:07 PM Central Standard Time,
      e_hornick@... writes:

      I am looking for more detail maps of the town MATIASOVCI and area
      around it
      Ed, if you put Matiasovci into the Google search engine, it will ask you if
      you mean Matiasovce. If you follow that link you will come up with almost 400
      links. Some are deadends, some at least have pictures. If you follow this
      one (from the second page of links)
      www.pieniny.sk/obce/matiasovce/matiasovce.html you get to a site I am very familiar with in searching around for Nova
      Lesna (Neuwalddorf, Ujlesna, Also Erdofalva) ... my grandfather's village ... and
      other towns in the Szepes area. If you click on the Union Jack (British flag)
      the site will translate to English and you can explore around to find maps,
      and if you click photogaleria, there are pictures of Osturna, Matiasovce,
      Czorsztyn, Niedzica. If you have trouble following the links, let me know and I'll
      try to explain better how I found the pictures.
      Good luck ... and ENJOY!
      Kris