Re: [S-R] Re: a town

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
      hi and happy new year. i believe they are close to
      each other but someone said there was a mountain
      between the two towns. i found out my grandparents
      lived in both towns. i still can't figure out how to
      spell my grandmothers last name. i have tried many
      variations for ellis island but can't find anything.
      still looking. jean

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250